As an organization that is committed to providing excellent search engine optimization services to our clients, we are more often than not tasked with answering the one similar question posted by people who call us to inquire about our services. The question always is: “why should I choose your services over the other SEO Pros?”
This is a very legitimate and good question because it is good to understand that when it comes to our San Francisco SEO services, not all SEO companies are created equal. If you don’t get the right company to do SEO for your business, then you lose the all so important visibility that you need to thrive online. Here is why you should choose us over the next company for your business SEO;
We are result driven
The question every good businessman like you is asking at this point is; ‘what will be the ROI (return on investment) if I do SEO for my business?’ Well, to answer that, we simply let you know that the whole SEO strategy is aimed at producing real results for your business. We are aware that for results to be realized, dynamic strategies need to be implemented and used together with mechanisms that are aimed at upholding the ability of the SEO company to think out of the box and do what our competitors are not doing.
Our San Francisco search engine optimization services are tailored to ensure you get tangible results so that:
• Your website will rank higher on search engine report pages by being both relevant to search bots and to the user.
• You not only get more traffic to your business but that there is a higher rate of conversions.
• Your business is able to realize more sales and by implication, more revenue.
• Ensure better, measurable and fast interaction between your business and your customers.
We work with you not for you
First and foremost, you should know that our SEO strategies involve treating your business like a person. From that position, we then endeavor to work with your business rather than working for it. It is a relationship first before anything. You see, every business is unique in its objectives and in the manner in which it seeks to attain its goals. With our years of experience in this industry, we have learned that getting down and personal with your business yields much success than just providing a service and having another statistic added to our portfolio.
There is more to working with your business that meets the eye. It involves getting on the drawing board with you and developing a unique strategy that will suit your business. It also means that we work around your budget. We are quite flexible when it comes to pricing. This is to ensure that even start-ups and businesses with small budgets for SEO are taken care of.
All inclusive strategies
We know that if you are to get a chance of success in SEO you got to have the whole arsenal. We combine cutting edge SEO strategies with proficient digital marketing techniques to ensure your business increases its local buzz, online and social awareness. We handle every detail of your online marketing campaign and also thrown in some offline goodies to help your business attract and retain business.
We do everything from web design to content development to ensure your website is both search engine friendly and relevant to the user.
In addition to our exclusive search engine optimization and marketing strategies, we are sure to provide our clients with progress reports on their website performance and also assign project managers who stay in touch with our clients. Our exclusive and all inclusive services include;
• Search Engine Optimization. We know that top ranking websites get more traffic and consequently conversions. We therefore ensure that we implement every SEO trick in the book to ensure that your site not only ranks highly on Search engine report pages but also engages users to keep them coming back thus making yours and authority site.
• Map Optimization is an important part of what we do to ensure that your business takes advantage of local SEO.
• Social Media Marketing is crucial in helping your business be in people’s conversations. Social Media is a big traffic driver. We help your business leverage this to your advantage and ensure that you reap all the benefits of what comes with that.
• Video Production and editing. Video content marketing is becoming a big thing. Statistics have it that video content is the most consumed content online. The thing is, not just any video will get you the desired result. We create compelling videos that will relay the message you want while keeping the audience engaged.
• Website design and development. Our web development teams are focused on ensuring that your website holds central the mantra of your business. We ensure that visitors get an awesome experience whenever they come to your website. From fast loading sites and pages to ease of navigation, engaging content and compelling layouts, we want to ensure that your website makes a lasting positive impression.
• Graphic design and branding. Branding is central to any business. It is a brand that customers identify with. If you want your brand to be known, not every other company can pull that off well. Our individualized SEO services are tailored to put your business out there where it will be seen and heard.
It is not every time that you will find an SEO company that is given to taking your company to new heights of success, branding and profitability. SEO basics and foundations haven’t quite changed since the inception of SEO but the applications are really dynamic. Most other companies want you to remain behind with them. That is simply not your place. We invite you to move ahead of the pack with us. There is always a place at the top for everyone who knows how to make their way there. We are at the top of our field and can show you how to get your site at the top of Google.
Contact us today or call us at (415) 763-5438 for a free site evaluation!
2016 has come to a close and if you haven’t, then it is time to lay out your search engine optimization strategy for 2017. In fact, you need to use SEO right from the start in order to jumpstart your business. The aim of search engine optimization is to generate traffic to your online business and ultimately make conversions and increase sales.
Every online business needs web traffic so as to drive revenue. Without traffic, an online business is basically dead and this is why SEO is here to stay.
Change your strategy
Search engine optimization (SEO) is evolving by the day and so should your strategies. In times past, keyword density and spam links were the major drivers in Search engine Optimization. The game has changed; it is now about site authority coupled with high quality content. Google’s algorithms are structured to retrieve not only the most relevant content but also the most useful.
Go with quality content
Going deep and detailed with your content is the only way to show that you are captain in your industry. Captivate your audience with details, facts and insight that they cannot find anywhere else. To achieve this you will have to pull the long form content card. Long-form content consists of anything over 1500 words. Long-form content has several benefits including:
• You can use many long tail keywords that will show up in search queries.
• You have the opportunity of giving enough details to your web visitors.
• Your content can be cited or get links from other websites.
Merge PR, SMM and SEO
Content exposure will significantly boost your SEO. You need your content to be show cased and therefore you need to create awareness and credibility for your website which in turn will do the same for your business. You can use PR tools like PitchBox to build relationships for your site. Reach out to bloggers, journalists and content developers looking for fresh sources of information. This way, you will have a wider audience base plus the attention of authoritative news publications and websites.
Integrate your SEO strategy with Social Media Marketing (SMM). Social media platforms have millions of daily users; which is a great way of getting exposure. Paid social media ads can target certain demographics and track interactions with your content. Basically, greater exposure for your content means greater search engine visibility for your website.
Video is fast becoming huge in marketing and search engine optimization. Videos are a great tool; not only are they flexible and engaging but they also have a very high potential of going viral. When you choose to incorporate video in your website, ensure you use high definition videos. Make them short and detailed. You may want to consider making the videos downloadable to a mobile device, this way they can be shared quite easily. Remember most social media platforms have video plug ins, which is a great way to share content with your target audience in those platforms.
Always write for a human audience
It is important to focus and invest in creating quality content for human audience. Don’t just game the system by using keywords that will lead traffic to an empty site. As I said earlier, Google algorithms are structured to look for helpful content. You want your site visitors to identify and trust your expertise through your content so don’t insult them with low quality content. Build a reputation for yourself with quality well developed content.
High authority site links
One link from a high authority site can be a game changer in giving you exposure and driving traffic to your site. It is a matter of quality over quantity. Get backlinks from sites with a domain authority (DA) of DA70+.
Create the site for the user
It is important to make it easy and enjoyable for the user to be on your site. A great user experience will give you credibility and make conversions easy. There are several sure fire tactics to make your website user friendly.
• Improving navigation is key to jump starting your online marketing efforts. Let your site navigation focus on helping the visitor get what they need. Your visitors are primarily interested in what you have to offer before they can respond to the call to action. A good way to go about this is to make your product and service category buttons be on your primary navigation.
• Increase your site speed. Site speed is important for the visitor as it is for the algorithms. Ensure that your visitors will not have to wait so long for your pages to load.
• Go mobile. Make sure your website is mobile device friendly. Design your website for mobile first then desktop second. More traffic comes from mobile devices.
• Arrange your content. Put your content in such a way that it is not an eye sore. It is important to have your content laid out in an orderly manner. Arrange text, pictures and video in a way that can be consumed with ease
All said and done, remember, search engine is not a destination you arrive at; it is an adventure to be taken.